Did you know that the world’s most expensive dog collar is worth million dollars? Wanna know who made that extravagant collar for dogs?
When it comes to making fashion statements, your dog deserves nothing less than the best of what is out there.
Be it the bold green and red of gucci or a monogrammed louis vuitton, your favorite designer brands that you buy clothes and accessories from, also design cute collars, leashes, harnesses and other accessories for your pet dogs.
From going for a run, to the dog park, to attending social events with your pet dog, there is a different kind of collar and leash for every single occasion out there, and what better way to bling up your dog than with pretty accessories.
While most brands cover collars, leashes, harnesses and other accessories, here we have enlisted the top seven designer dog collars of the most extravagant brands along with what they will cost you if you want to gift it to your pet dog.
1) Sable woven leather collar from ralph lauren: featuring hand woven details, this collar is available in four different sizes from extra small to large and in two color variants, black and saddle.
The hardware on the collar is in silver and looks riveting on any breed of dogs. the ralph lauren sable leather dog collar costs from 114 to 140 USD, depending on the size and color variant you order.
2) Haute couture octagon in lavender and tanzanite: it’s an affordable range of collars by the canadian designer house made from a high quality italian leather. The centerpiece comprises the tanzanite swarovski crystal octagon with a clear swarovski crystal surround. Hand crafted in canada, lined with italian black leather and polished with a 22 karat gold polish. This unique design is bound to make your pet look mind blowing. The collar costs 149 dollars, and comes in eight different sizes. This lavender beauty can also be paired with plain leads available for two of the sizes.
3) Stylish and sleek dog collar from tiffany and co : The italian leather built alongside the brand value it carries, makes it a perfect item for your pet dog. The serene blue collar is complemented with a gorgeous palladium plated metal hardware.
The collars are available in five different sizes from extra small to extra large. this collar costs 210 dollars to 310 dollars. according to the size you require.
4) The black and beige dior oblique chicard dog collar : this stylish color centered with a decorative padlock engraved with the christian dior logo, is a sophisticated and luxurious accessory for your pet dog. Lined with black calfskin, this collar is available in three general sizes. Priced at 397 dollars, this collar makes for the perfect gift for your pet dog.
5) the baxter dog collar : Louis vuitton has designed a dog collar specifically for smaller breeds of dogs. The baxter dog collar is the louis vuitton monogrammed canvas with a natural leather backing, gold brass knuckle chains and an id tag. It can also be paired with a baxter dog leash. The baxter dog collar comes in two sizes. The baxter dog collar pm which comes for 440 dollars and the baxter extra small dog collar for yet smaller comes for three hundred and eighty dollars.
6) Big dog chains range of sturdy well-built chain collars: this ranges from 18 to 30 inches and is perfect for a beefy breed of dogs like pitbulls, bulldogs and others. There is a wide range of designs available, namely the caesar, the magnum, the spartan and many more. The kiko solid 10k gold chain and the royal ice chain are two most expensive and luxuriant chains from the brand. While the kiko solid gold chain costs 35000 us dollars, the diamond encrusted royal ice chain costs 499999.99 u.s dollars. these gold and diamond encrusted dog collars will make a super funky gift for your big dog.
7) The most expensive dog collar: This hyperluxe collar is a 52 carat collar, with 1 600 handset diamonds, with a 7 carat color graded brilliantshaped centerpiece. The 3.2 million dollar collar is also made of 18 karat white gold and crocodile leather. The collar has a mask to claim several media houses blogs and has featured on a number of documentaries and tv shows. Let us know if you like this list and if you want to see more lists like this featuring other top 7 designer accessories.